Queen Central Condominiums, Toronto
Queen Central Condos, otherwise known as 100 Queen East Condos, is a new condo development by Parallax currently in pre-construction. This condominium is designed by IBI Group and consists of 369 units in addition to the 34-storey tower. It is central to lifestyle, development, technology, and transit coming soon to Yonge and Queen Street at 100 Queen Street East in downtown Toronto.
- Location: 100 Queen Street East, Toronto
- Storeys: 34
- Number of Suites: 369
- Walk Score: 100
- Bike Score: 100
- Transit Score: 100
- Amenities: Library Lounge, Green Room, Art Studio, Party Room, Indoor/Outdoor Coworking Lounge, Chef Inspired Kitchen, Fitness Studio, Yoga/Dance Studio, Two Outdoor Terraces overlooking Queen St.
- Centrally located in the Yonge & Queen neighborhood, an established area primed for future
residential, employment, transit growth
- 150 meters to the future Ontario Line Subway Station
- 3-minute walk to Queen Subway Station, Toronto Eaton Centre and St Michael’s Hospital
- 6-minute walk to the new Google Head Office and access to other noteworthy tech companies
including Amazon and Microsoft
- Within the Financial District boundaries with its growth direction moving east of Yonge St
- Walking distance to Nathan Phillip Square, old City Hall, new City Hall, St. Lawrence Market,
restaurants, stores, theatres and entertainment options
- Access to educational institutions nearby including Ryerson University, George Brown College,
University of Toronto and OCAD University
- and more..