An Exclusive Collection of Townhomes in the City of Markham
The Markdale Towns is a New Townhome development by JD Development Group located at Denison St and Markham Rd, Markham.
The Markdale Towns is an exclusive collection of stacked townhomes coming to an extremely convenient locale within the city of Markham. These trendy new homes will feature contemporary architecture, spacious floor plans, while some units will offer live/work and commercial components. Luxury can be found with the two-car garages, gourmet kitchens, and spa-inspired bathrooms. Situated in an extremely established and family-friendly neighbourhood, this new community will be highly connected to everything the city has to offer.
Residents of The Markdale Towns will love to settle down here and raise their children. Markham is an extremely family-friendly city, home to some of the province’s top-ranking public schools along with some very prestigious private schools, some of which can be walked to. There is plenty of room for the children to grow and play at nearby playgrounds, parks, conservation areas, green spaces, and nature trails. There is so much to explore. The city offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor recreational activities and sports to partake in at nearby community centres and sports facilities, there is plenty of options to keep the whole family active year-round.
- Location: 7200 Markham Rd (Denison St and Markham Rd), Markham
- Number of Storeys 3
- Total Number of Suites 256
- Developer: JD Development Group
- 7 Minutes from CF Markville which has recently completed a $110 million redevelopment, transforming the property into a world-class shopping destination featuring over 160 premium retailers for you to enjoy
- Just steps from historic Main Street, Unionville, and are just minutes from Rouge River, Rouge National Urban Park, and Rouge Valley Park, with easy access to Markham GO Station, Miliken GO Station, and Highways 407 and 401.
- The Markdale features 147 modern townhomes overlooking landscaped greenspace. The design and architecture make a bold statement in sleek black brick, large windows and stylish modern details, blending in seamlessly with the surrounding streetscape.
- 3 minutes from Highway 407
- 7 minutes from CF Markville
- Less than 10 minutes from the Milliken & Unionville GO Train Stations