The Mason at Brightwater, A Port Credit Waterfront Community
Inspired by Community, Inspired by Design, Inspired by Water
9 storey boutique condominium, 160 suites
The Mason at Brightwater is the next addition in Mississauga’s major waterfront master-planned community, expressing a journey and exploration of the connection between land and water. The Mason’s brick and steel exteriors are an expression of the area’s rich history as a brickyard while transitioning the interiors into a contemporary expression of light and airy designs, helping to create a timeless yet elegant and sophisticated building that blends into the main street retail and cobblestone courtyards.
Connected to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail The Mason at Brightwater is the third tower and a large master-planned community along the shores of Mississauga’s beautiful waterfront, just minutes away from the area’s popular Port Credit neighbourhood.
- Location: Port Credit, Mississauga
- 9 Stories boutique condominium, 160 suites
- From 470 – 1,100+ sq. ft.
- 72-Acre Master Plan
- 4.5 Million SF of New Built Form
- 5 Public Parks
- 18 Acres of Open Spaces & Public Realms
- 2,995 Residential Units
- Proposed Elementary School
- 300,000 SF of Retail & Office
- Envisioned Community Centre